Home » , , » Charles Bronson - Youth Attack

Charles Bronson - Youth Attack

Track List:

01. Marriage Can Suck It
02. Youth Attack!
03. The Painful Yet Unavoidable D
04 Xdumbfucksx
05. Too Much Of A Good Thing
06. Standing In Front Of Bulldog
07. Stock Footage
08. Pre - Im - Mature Retirement
09. The Only Time I Think About R
10. Deaf And Dumb
11. Fuck Technology I'll Keep My
12. Red And Green Make Yellow
13. Let's Start Another War So I
14. I Just Can't Avoid The VOID I
15. Was Toid On The Celluloid
16. Shrinkage
17. Close Encounters Of The Nerd
18. IQ 32
19. Punch Drunk
20. The Tears Of A Clone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. PUNKCORELOAD - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger